EIA provides employees an opportunity to indicate their interest in open positions and advance within the organization according to their skills and experience
What does it mean to work at an airport?
People often say “Airports don’t fly”. As an airport employee you will not get the privileges that airlines employees would have,...
Gather as much information about the company, as you can. (size, activities, mission, vision, offices, and number of employees).....
New Jobs Offers
Tips for Phone Interview
Nowadays companies prefer to conduct first a telephone interview with the selected candidates. Why they do this? There are many reasons for that. To save time and to downsize the short listed candidates that will be invited for a personal interviewto maximum 3. International companies also save money by not covering the travel cost.
Is the telephone interview much easier than personal interview? No, it is not.
Usually the recruiters will prepare similar questions that they would have asked you during the personal interview.
Therefore you should be very well prepared.
Below are some tips:
1. Gather as much information about the company, as you can. (size, activities, mission, vision, offices, and number of employees).
2. Sit properly as you are in the office for a personal interview and avoid talking from your bed.
3. Make sure it is quite at home and you won't be interrupted. If the call is on your mobile be sure to re-charge your phone before the interview.
4. Prepare all documents that you might need (CV, Letter of reference, Certificates) during the interview.
5. Even if the recruiter would not see you, smile on the phone and sound enthusiastic. The recruiter will feel your positive attitude.
6. You will not get the feedback of the body language, that’s why you should ask questions like “Was this what you mean?” or “ Should I give you more examples from my previous experiences?”
7. Don’t forget to thank you for being short-listed and write down the e-mail address of the recruiter to send him/her a summarization after the interview.